The firm is led by Nathan Schwarz who brings to his work the benefits from having qualifications and experience across multiple disciplines.
Background and Experience
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from the University of Adelaide as well as extensive postgraduate education
- Qualified accountant, registered liquidator, admitted lawyer (non-practicing) and internationally accredited forensic accountant
- Began career as a solicitor working for a commercial firm with a strong practice in minerals and energy law and several ASX-listed clients
- Spent 12 years with a national accounting practice specialising in corporate and personal insolvency as well as forensic accounting, including a period as the head of its South Australian office
- Experience in matters of all sizes, from small family businesses to medium and large corporate groups based throughout Australia and overseas
- Exposure to broad range of industries, including building and construction, financial services, tourism, hospitality, manufacturing and entertainment