We specialise in corporate restructuring and insolvency services, including formal debtor and creditor-initiated appointments regulated under the Corporations Act. Formal appointments are conducted within an established legal framework which provides for clear outcomes and includes checks and balances so that creditors, employees, directors and other stakeholders have full visibility of costs and other important issues.
We also provide forensic accounting services, including expert witness engagements in legal proceedings. Through our relationship with one of the leading digital forensics experts, we are able to access this highly specialised service when required.
Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
We undertake formal restructuring and insolvency appointments for companies and other incorporated entities, including trustee companies. Appointments offered include:
- Members voluntary liquidation,
- Small business restructuring,
- Voluntary administration,
- Creditors voluntary liquidation,
- Court liquidation, and
- Secured creditor appointments (e.g. receiver, agent for mortgagee).
For further information about formal restructuring and insolvency options, you will find a range of helpful factsheets on the website of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
We are also available for informal restructuring appointments and other advisory engagements, including safe harbour reviews, as may be agreed on a case-by-case basis.
- Expert witness appointments in legal proceedings, including insolvency, family law, deceased estate and general commercial litigation,
- Solvency analysis and reporting,
- Financial account reconstructions, including loan reconciliations,
- Due diligence engagements,
- Asset misappropriation and tracing, including employee theft investigations,
- Financial data analytics, and
- Other investigative and bespoke engagements as agreed.